MASTERING: Spring Flowers -- Saturday 20 Janurary
Saturday 20 January 2024
10am–3pm · 276 Tikorangi Road East, Tikorangi
Spring flowers have single handedly changed our entire business! There's something extra special and magical about spring flowers and the way customers embrace them like no other season!
Come learn all our tips & tricks to growing the most beautifully abundant spring flowers, and why we think early spring is the most important season to master!
We will cover
– why we think early spring flowers are so important
– crop & variety selection, including in depth deep dives into our top spring crops: ranunculus, tulips, anemones, stock, snapdragons, iceland poppies.
– growing under cover (tunnels, low hoops, mini hoops)
– how we push to extend this magical season
The workshop will include:
- lunch plus tea, coffee and cake
- tour of our farm & our set-up
– access to an exclusive limited selection of 2024 bulb & plant pre-orders
- This workshop is aimed at flower farmers (growing flowers for sale), we will cover some basics, but will be aimed at flower farmers with at least one season's experience looking to take their spring flower season to the next level.
- If you can't make the workshop, you are welcome to transfer your space to someone else, but no refund will be given if you choose to cancel or do not show.
- If for any unforeseen reason we need to cancel the workshop, you will receive a full refund.